About SilverScript® Insurance Company
One of America's Largest Medicare Part D Insurers1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud member of the CVS Health family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment by offering affordable, high-quality coverage to more than 6 million people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare Part D program in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become one of America’s largest stand-alone Medicare Part D insurers.
We Specialize in Medicare Part D so You Don't Have To
Unlike some other Medicare insurers, Part D prescription drug coverage is our only business and has been since the Part D program began. We have the experience, expertise and focus to deliver high-quality, affordable coverage that millions of Americans from all walks of life count on every day for peace of mind.
Comprehensive Coverage and a Lot More
SilverScript offers three different stand-alone prescription drug plans in 2019 to serve members with varying needs. Whether you take few medications, or need several prescriptions to treat a chronic condition, we have the benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better every day.
- Plans with no deductible so your benefits begin with your very first prescription2
- Our lowest monthly premiums with SilverScript Choice
- Lower copays and coverage in the Medicare Coverage Gap for Tiers 1 and 2 with SilverScript Plus3
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan, with preferred networks for additional cost savings
- The convenience of CVS Caremark Mail Service PharmacyTM 4
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for assistance anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
1CMS, , December 2018.
2In 2019, SilverScript Choice has a $100 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in CO, GA and TX; a $415 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in AZ and SC; and a $415 deductible on all drug tiers in AK.
3The Plus and Allure Plans are not available in Alaska in 2019. The Choice plan in Alaska does not have preferred pharmacies in their pharmacy network.
4The typical number of business days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. Enrollees have the option to sign up for automated mail order delivery. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-235-5660, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call 711.