About SilverScript® Insurance Company
One of America's Largest Medicare Part D Insurers1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud member of the CVS Health family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment by offering affordable, high-quality coverage to more than 6 million people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare Part D program in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become one of America’s largest stand-alone Medicare Part D insurers.
We Specialize in Medicare Part D so You Don't Have To
Unlike some other Medicare insurers, Part D prescription drug coverage is our only business and has been since the Part D program began. We have the experience, expertise and focus to deliver high-quality, affordable coverage that millions of Americans from all walks of life count on every day for peace of mind.
Comprehensive Coverage and a Lot More
SilverScript offers two different stand-alone prescription drug plans in 2020 to serve members with varying needs. Whether you take few medications, or need several prescriptions to treat a chronic condition, we have the benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better every day.
- Plans that offer $0 deductible2 on Tiers 1 and 2 (Choice plan) or $0 deductible on all tiers (Plus plan3), and copays as low as $0 at our preferred pharmacies4
- Low monthly premiums with SilverScript Choice
- Coverage in the Medicare Coverage Gap for Tiers 1 and 2 with SilverScript Plus
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan, with preferred networks for additional cost savings
- The convenience of CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy™5
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for help anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
1CMS, , July 2019.
2In 2020, the SilverScript Choice plan has a deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in every region. Deductible amounts vary.
3Plus Plans not offered in Alaska.
4SilverScript's Choice pharmacy network includes limited lower-cost, preferred pharmacies in Rural Alaska. The lower costs advertised in our plan materials for these pharmacies may not be available at the pharmacy you use. For up-to-date information about our network pharmacies, including whether there are any lower-cost preferred pharmacies in your area, please call us toll-free at 1-866-235-5660, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call 711 or consult the online pharmacy directory.
5The typical number of business days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. Enrollees have the option to sign up for automated mail order delivery. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-235-5660, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call 711.