About SilverScript® Insurance Company
America's Largest Medicare Part D insurer1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud
member of the family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment
by offering affordable, high quality coverage to over 5 million
people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare Part D program
in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become America's largest stand-alone Medicare Part D insurer.
We Specialize In Medicare Part D So You Don’t Have To
Unlike other Medicare insurers, Part D prescription drug coverage is our only business
and has been since the Part D program began. We have the experience, expertise and
focus to deliver high quality, affordable coverage that millions of Americans from
all walks of life count on everyday for peace of mind.
Comprehensive Coverage and a lot more
SilverScript offers a choice of two stand-alone prescription drug plans. Whether
you take few medications, or need several to treat a chronic condition, we have
the benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better
- Plans with no deductible so your benefits begin with your very first prescription
- Low monthly premiums with SilverScript Choice
- Coverage in the Medicare Coverage Gap with SilverScript Plus
- Save more than 16% on 90-day copayments for drugs in Tiers 1, 2, and 3 in the Initial Coverage Stage at all Choice network pharmacies in 2017. Cost savings may be lower for those who receive Extra Help. Retail Savings not available in AZ2
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan
- The convenience of CVS Caremark Mail Service PharmacyTM
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for assistance anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
CMS, , July 2016.
The typical number of days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order for you to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. Enrollees have the option to sign up for automated mail order delivery. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame please contact us toll-free at 1-866-235-5660
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call 711. 16% savings on 90-day copayments for drugs in Tiers 1, 2 and 3 in the Initial Coverage Stage at all Choice network pharmacies in 2017. Cost savings may be lower for those who receive Extra Help. Retail savings not available in AZ.