About SilverScript® Insurance Company
One of America’s Largest Medicare Part D Insurers
See details in footnote1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud member of the CVS Health
family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment by offering affordable, high quality
coverage to more than 5 million people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare
Part D program in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become one of America’s largest stand-alone Medicare
Part D insurer.
We Specialize In Medicare Part D So You Don’t Have To
Unlike other Medicare insurers, Part D prescription drug coverage is our only business and has been since
the Part D program began. We have the experience, expertise and focus to deliver high quality, affordable
coverage that millions of Americans from all walks of life count on every day for peace of mind.
Comprehensive Coverage And A Lot More
SilverScript offers two different stand-alone prescription drug plans to serve members with varying needs.
Whether you take few medications, or need several prescriptions to treat a chronic condition, we have the
benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better every day.
- Plans with no deductible so your benefits begin with your very first prescriptionSee details in footnote2
- Our lowest monthly premiums with SilverScript Choice
- Lower copays and coverage in the Medicare Coverage Gap for Tiers 1 and 2 with SilverScript Plus
- 16% savings on 90-day supplies for drugs in Tiers 1, 2, and 3 in the Initial Coverage Stage at all Choice preferred network retail and mail pharmacies in 2018. Cost savings may be lower for those who receive Extra Help.
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan with preferred networks for additional cost savings
- The convenience of CVS Caremark Mail Service PharmacyTMSee details in footnote3
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for assistance anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
CMS, , July 2017.
Alaska Choice Plan has a $405 deductible. Arizona and Hawaii Choice Plans have a $100 deductible on drug tiers 3-5. The Plus Plan is not available in Alaska.
The typical number of days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order for you to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. Enrollees have the option to sign
up for automated mail order delivery. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame please contact us toll-free
at Phone Number 1-866-235-5660
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call TeleType Number