About SilverScript® Insurance Company
One of America’s Largest Medicare Part D InsurersSee details in footnote1
CVS Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for all Americans. As a proud member of the CVS Health
family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) shares that commitment by offering affordable, high quality
coverage to more than 6 million people with Medicare. As an insurer chosen to help launch the Medicare
Part D program in 2006, SilverScript has grown to become one of America’s largest stand-alone Medicare
Part D insurer.
We Specialize In Medicare Part D So You Don’t Have To
Unlike some other Medicare Insurers , Part D prescription drug coverage is our only business and has been since
the Part D program began. We have the experience, expertise and focus to deliver high quality, affordable
coverage that millions of Americans from all walks of life count on every day for peace of mind.
Comprehensive Coverage And A Lot More
SilverScript offers three different stand-alone prescription drug plans in 2019 (two in 2018) to serve members with varying needs.
Whether you take few medications, or need several prescriptions to treat a chronic condition, we have the
benefits and services that add value, eliminate stress and make things better every day.
- Plans with no deductible so your benefits begin with your very first prescriptionSee details in footnote2
- Our lowest monthly premiums with SilverScript Choice
- Lower copays and coverage in the Medicare Coverage Gap for Tiers 1 and 2 with SilverScript PlusSee details in footnote2
- Programs that help keep you on track with your medications
- Nationwide network of pharmacies that welcome your plan, with preferred networks for additional cost savings
- The convenience of CVS Caremark Mail Service PharmacyTMSee details in footnote3
- Round-the-clock Customer Care for assistance anytime you need it
- Online tools and resources to help you manage your plan and your prescriptions
CMS, , September 2018.
In 2018, the Alaska Choice Plan has a $405 deductible. The Arizona and Hawaii Choice Plans have a $100 deductible on Tier 3-5. The Plus Plan is not available in Alaska in 2018. In 2019, SilverScript Choice has a $100 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in GA, TX and CO; a $415 deductible on Tier 3-5 drugs in AZ and SC; and a $415 deductible on all drug tiers in AK. The Plus and Allure Plans are not available in Alaska in 2019.
The typical number of business days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. Enrollees have the option to sign up for automated mail order delivery. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact us toll-free at Phone Number 1-866-235-5660
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call TeleType Number