What if there isn’t a Medicare Part D Preferred Pharmacy near me?
SilverScript plan members can get preferred pharmacy savings and convenient home delivery with CVS Caremark Mail Service PharmacyTM. CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy is a convenience offered to SilverScript members at no additional cost.
Advantages of using CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy1 include:
- Your covered prescriptions are delivered to a location of your choice.
- There is no extra charge for standard shipping on a 90-day supply of covered prescription drugs.
- Personal service with a 24-hour, toll-free hotline, where you can speak with a registered pharmacist about any questions or concerns you may have.
- Excellent quality through confidential, tamper-resistant and temperature-controlled prescription packaging.
- Convenient internet and refill-by-phone services to order refills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy also checks the availability of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved, generic substitutions to fill prescriptions when authorized by physicians and permissible by law. Using generics may reduce your prescription drug costs and help you avoid reaching the coverage gap.
Return to the Medicare FAQ section to view more answers to other commonly asked questions about Medicare prescription drug coverage.
1Members have a choice to sign up for automated mail order delivery to their homes. The typical number of business days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order to receive your shipment is up to 10 days. If your mail order drugs do not arrive within the estimated time frame, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-235-5660, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users call 711.