About Medicare Part D Enrollment
Here are some helpful things to know about Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans:
- Medicare Part D Enrollment and Eligibility
If you are eligible for Medicare, you also qualify for Medicare Part D.
- Medicare Part D Plans Differ
All Part D plans are approved by Medicare, but they are not the same.
Their costs differ, as do the drugs they cover and the services they offer.
- There Are Two Ways to Get Medicare Part D Coverage
- Enroll in a stand-alone Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) that offers prescription drug coverage only.
- Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MA-PD), such as a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) or Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or other Medicare health plan that offers Medicare prescription drug coverage.
Help from Medicare is also available
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Medicare Part D prescription drug plans by visiting the .
Ready to Enroll Online